RV FORUM HAM LISTING - page 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoky said:
PSK  - Now that is a cool suffix!

Smoky

Vanity call.  I had N7HJ but it belonged to someone else.  Never felt like it was mine.  Since I did PSK (Now into JT65)
90% of the time and the call was only issued once in 1956 for a year, it was an easy choice.

Plan on keeping it.

Former calls

WD6DJB, KB1AQ, KF7QZ and N7HJ
DX Calls,  WD6DJB/EA7,  VQ9RS (1980) and KG4RS (1979)

I had planned to do some psk here in QZ but having so much fun I have not had time to put up my G5RV antenna.  Maybe today?

Smoky

Smoky said:
I had planned to do some psk here in QZ but having so much fun I have not had time to put up my G5RV antenna.  Maybe today?

Smoky

If I find you Ill say Hi.  I'm having a horrid RFI issue at the house right now. S9 all bands.  This weekend Im going to try and find it.

Quartzite sounds like fun.  Id like to do it one year.  But alas wife and I have to do that work thing for 6 - 8 more years.

I have a coax out to the ladder on the 5th.  And the Power supply for the 746pro sits in the trailer ( use a HD power supply in the house).  I just need to figure out
an antenna.  I have a 4BTV in the basement of the trailer.  Just haven't figured a mount yet.

Hi, this is Carson, who looked after the folks interested in getting their name on the Amateur Radio list.

We , the big guys... ;D ;D found that the collection of names and callsigns were becoming over-whelming.

Our thoughts were to present new names and call-signs in your Avators or in you Signature listing.

That may identify yourself in an easier way than going to a remote listing.

Comments welcome..

carson FL

Greetings, Ted.

Happy to see you as one more Ham on the Forum from Central Florida.

Re your request to be listed:We have stopped adding to the list in our library under Miscellaneous (see here) http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=400:rv-forum-member-ham-listing&catid=31:miscellaneous&Itemid=45 

some time ago.. We now recommend that you place your Ham info in your profile signature. Suggest you might include the equipment you use for the RV hobby/business

Don't be shy about publishing anything about your Ham experiences under this subject post.

RV Ham activity is not very lively....  too sporadic but a lot of hams will read your input.

The USA is huge, tough to organize any kind of communication. Maybe you and your buddies can work something out.

You might even tell us about how you exercise  your equipment.

73 from Carson, Lecanto. FL    (not far from where you live)

Back
Top Bottom