RV FORUM HAM LISTING - page 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rob N1ICB (Nursing 1 Ice Cold Beer)
Deryl N1SPA

Middlesex county MA for now - moving north in 18 months
Buying a 5th wheel for when we sell this house to have a place to live while between and do some traveling.

FYI the call sign list in our forum library is no longer maintained. Each posted call sign was being validated by a volunteer forum member before being added to the library. The member lost interest, but we left this topic open for folks to share their call signs.

If there's still a "list" somewhere...
The call sign list in our forum library is no longer maintained. Each posted call sign was being validated by a volunteer forum member before being added to the library. The member lost interest, but we left this topic open for folks to share their call signs.

I think this thread needs to be re-opened for the many hams that are not on the list here.

I would like to see who the hams are here and what bands they work.

I will start:

I only work HF CW and mainly only rag chew on 80, 40 and 30M. Mostly 40 HF CW. I get on the air from Auburn, CA as well as here in Reno, NV and also from anywhere during my RV trips. I am fairly active these days, on the air almost every day or night.

I do not do any type of contesting. During contests, find me on 30M. I don't even chase DX, but I work enough of it anyway. From my last RV trip, I was working Europe, Russia (Moscow) and Africa quite often as they replied to my CQs, especially while I was in Florida. But I do not look for DX or any other type of ten second QSOs.

73, -Don- AA6GA/7 Reno, NV

I think this thread needs to be re-opened for the many hams that are not on the list here.

I would like to see who the hams are here and what bands they work.

I will start:

I only work HF CW and mainly only rag chew on 80, 40 and 30M. Mostly 40 HF CW. I get on the air from Auburn, CA as well as here in Reno, NV and also from anywhere during my RV trips. I am fairly active these days, on the air almost every day or night.

I do not do any type of contesting. During contests, find me on 30M. I don't even chase DX, but I work enough of it anyway. From my last RV trip, I was working Europe, Russia (Moscow) and Africa quite often as they replied to my CQs, especially while I was in Florida. But I do not look for DX or any other type of ten second QSOs.

73, -Don- AA6GA/7 Reno, NV
Are you offering to validate the posted call signs?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom