Any way to make this "child board" wording BIGGER under the Motorhome Forum Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrontrangeRVer

I had a poster here say they can't find the Winnebago forum here at RVForum.net.  It seems like the Winnebago wording under the main menu Motorhome looks very small and not noticable.  Just curious if we could change the child board Winnebago wording to a bigger font

Thanks Tom or John in advance.

Thanks for the heads up Mark. FYI my intent is to elevate this to a board/forum in its own right. Brand-specific boards was a change from our traditional way of doing business, and we weren't sure if this would fly. So John and I agreed to make it a "child" board (sorry about that terminology) to start with. Looks like we're getting quite a bit of participation, and also the concerns expressed by a few seem to not have been valid. So there's no reason we shouldn't proceed. Lemme talk with john and ensure he's OK with that.

Mark,

John and I agreed to elevate the Winnebago board to a full board in its own right. The url hasn't changed - it's still http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?board=85.0 but, if you look at the forum index (click the Home button above), it shows immediately after the Motorhomes board. This may or may not be the final location, but at least it's more visible than where it was.

Thanks again for the heads up and the nudge.

Thanks for the new slot Tom ;D  I am also spreading the word about the new forum here, and the new slot will help a lot.  And a great heads up by Mark :)

Sarge

You're welcome Sarge. We're sure glad that folks decided to join us here.

Hey John, forgot to mention that you also get 100% pay raise  ;D

Back
Top Bottom