Party with Russ Mahoney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
In case you missed Lorna's message, any forumites in the vicinity of Happy Trails in Surprise, AZ on Saturday, March 12, 2005 are invited to a party at Russ Mahoney's site (#1148). The event will run from 10am to 5pm, eating around 2pm. 

Lorna asks that, if you plan to attend, please call her at 262-442-3885 no later than Wednesday.

The party was a huge success.  About 20 people came for the brats, beer, and sundry side dishes.  Jim D took some photos and I expect he'll post some tomorrow.  We talked about those of you that weren't here :D.  We had a couple of newbies (friends of the Dobrins) that, hopefully, will find there way here shortly.

The Two Buck Chuck was consumed in quantity as was the Guiness.  All in all, a good time was had by everyone.

Had a great afternoon among Framil gathered at Russ's place. Got to talk about those that weren't there ands all.  Have uploaded the following photos and I'm sure Jim and other will also upload some photos.

Attachments

• s place 1 (Medium).jpg
    s place 1 (Medium).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26
  • s place 2.JPG
    s place 2.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 20
  • s place 3.JPG
    s place 3.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
Ned said:
The party was a huge success.  About 20 people came for the brats, beer, and sundry side dishes.

Question:  How long do you boil a brat?

Answer:    Until it's done.

Thanks, Ned, I did learn a lot about your cooking skills.  ;D

Phil

Back in WI these things are handed from father to son.  No recipes for us real men ;D

I just "processed" my photos from the pary at Russ Mahoneys. Attached are a few candid shots. ;)

Attachments

• CRW_2906_RJ (Small).JPG
    CRW_2906_RJ (Small).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 34
  • CRW_2915_RJ (Small).JPG
    CRW_2915_RJ (Small).JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CRW_2916_RJ (Small).JPG
    CRW_2916_RJ (Small).JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2902 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2902 (Small).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2903 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2903 (Small).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
Great candid shots of some Framily members Jim.

Jim,

You have a future as a portrait photographer :)

kkolbus said:
Great pic's, youse guys! Re: "Until they're done" - Doneness is inversely proportional to the amount of CH2OH consumed by the cook. In Ned's case, you could be there all night!? ;D

Careful Karl you wouldn't want to be accused of disclosing a secret reciepe. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom