EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: KVH Tracvision  (Read 1398 times)

ruthandken CDN

• ---
    • Five - Just Rolling Down the Road
KVH Tracvision
« on: January 12, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
When we purchased our slightly used MH all the manuals were accounted for except the one for the satellite dome on the roof.  My DH went up and had a look at it and it has KVH Tracvision on the dome.  I went to their site but of course there are different models and I don't know how to find out which model I have.  Any ideas where to look?  It does say that they are compatible with Direct TV which is what I was going to sign up with.
Ken & Ruth,
fur kid, Jackson(golden retriever)
2013 Jayco Pinnacle 36 REQS
2011 F350 Ford Super Duty Dually with crew cub
Dogs are not my whole life but they made my life whole.
http://fivejustrolling.blogspot.com/

John From Detroit

• ---
  • ^My New Home^
    • Diabetics Forum
Re: KVH Tracvision
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »
Alas, all the domes are compatable with direc TV  In fact they work best with DirecTV Standard Def (Or I should say the service that is best for use with domes is DirecTV standard def) as that is the only service that needs to see one, and only one, bird (in most cases)  DishNetwork needs at least 2 birds and the HD's all need 3 (IT won't work with DirecHDTV)

Since I don't have a trackvision I don't know how to tell models but hold on  It looks like there are only 3 manuals you need to download to cover all the models

TracVision FAQ page 'Finding Manuals'

You can find them near the bottom of this faq  click on each one and the download link is mid page

Compare to what you have and there it is.. Usually either the control module or the circuit board will have an ID on it, Finding it , however, can take someone who knows where to look.
Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business
My Home is where I park it.

Hosted by Over The Network