First Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beerman

Well we took our first trip this weekend, we bought a 1991 firan ultrastar and wanted to check it out before any long trips. We went to Utica Illinois about 90 miles from our house it drove great and only had one problem. There is one switch in the bedroom I don't have the faintest idea what it does. I read the wiring schematic and it says it goes to arctic pack? no idea what that is  thought it was my ac  but its not. We stayed at Hickory Hollow. Cost us $48 for 2 nights  with 2 kids with our passport America card. The place was CLEAN and the pool was great. Met some nice people to talk to also. We thought our rv was big at 33 feet but we had the smallest one there. My god some of them i could have put my rv in their glove box.
Cant wait to get more time off, maybe hit Florida or the Boston area.

Later guys
Brian ;D

My god some of them i could have put my rv in their glove box.

Hey we got some battleships around here.  Take Tom Jones's RV.  The rear end arrives in camp ten minutes after the front does. ;D ;D

There is one switch in the bedroom I don't have the faintest idea what it does. I read the wiring schematic and it says it goes to arctic pack?

"Arctic Package" typically refers to some optional features intended to provide better cold weather usability, e.g. heated water lines or tanks and more insulation.  It's is likely that switch is present only when you have the Arctic Package option and/or that it activates some additional heating.  A switch is desirable because electric heating of tanks or piping uses a lot of electrical current and you would not need it on except in below freezing weather.  I would leave the switch off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom