Surprise AZ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We will again be hosting a Superbowl Party at Happy Trials lot 1148 for anyone who will be in the Phoenix area next Sunday. Please stop by if you can.

Kickoff is at 4:20PM AZ time and the festivities start at 2:30PM. We will provide grilled burgers, brats, and chicken.

Happy Trails is at 17200 West Bell Road, Surprise and the front gate security folks will give you directions to Lot 1148 if you haven't been here before.

We would appreciate an RSVP to order the food.

For everyone we didn't tell at Quartzsite I'm sorry we forgot to announce it at Happy Hour.

That is a very generous offer. We will be in the area. I will have to check with my girl friend when she wakes up to see if she is interested in coming. Do you have a very large tv? Is there room for me to park a 39 footer?

Overnight parking for Rev's is available at Walmart at the corner of Grand and Bell, about 3 miles east of us.

We will supply the meat and bring a dish or hors d'oeuvre to pass.

I am not looking for overnight parking, I am wondering if I can park anywhere near your house.

You can park across the street at the Safeway parking lot.

Sorry I misunderstood what you meant by parking. The Safeway lot is a block away from our back gate but a mile and a half coming through the front gate. If you do not have a toad there is a back gate to Happy Trails that requires an access card.

We could meet you at the back gate with a golf cart if you give us a call while you are walking over. On the north side of the street from Safeway is a Bank and Walgreens with room to park out back that is across the street from the back gate.

PM me if you would like a phone number to call. See you next Sunday.

Jeff said:
Sorry I misunderstood what you meant by parking. The Safeway lot is a block away from our back gate but a mile and a half coming through the front gate. If you do not have a toad there is a back gate to Happy Trails that requires an access card.

We could meet you at the back gate with a golf cart if you give us a call while you are walking over. On the north side of the street from Safeway is a Bank and Walgreens with room to park out back that is across the street from the back gate.

Since it's Sunday, one could park directly across from the gate just north of Walgreen.

Jeff, could you pick me up in your golf cart here in Virginia?  Sounds far better than what I have planned for Sunday.

Jeff said:

Thanks for the generous offer but my girlfriend has decided she wants to stay in Sedona a few more days so we won't be attending.

Jeff, we are planning on coming and as I said at QZ I will bring a crockpot of beans.
See you sunday.
Helaine

Back
Top Bottom