Mini rally in Yuma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Last evening several folks congregated at Terry and Betty Brewer's beautiful home in the Yuma Foothills. Following tours and lots of fun chat, our gracious hosts put on a great feast of ribs and beans with trimmings. We were then entertained by Terry demonstrating his Apple TV system, and showing photos from several of their trips. There were certainly some places and sights that everyone agreed "we gotta go there and see that".

A big thanks to Terry and Betty for a wonderful evening.

Due to my lack of attention, several photos can't be posted unless/until I can clean up some unintended light reflections.

Attachments

• galley_talk.jpg
    galley_talk.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 97
  • guys.jpg
    guys.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 86
  • TerryKenSarahRobert.jpg
    TerryKenSarahRobert.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 86
It must have been chilly in Yuma....  Terry has on long pants!!!!

Looks like you're all having a great time.

Daisy

Well spotted Margi. Folks who weren't familiar with Terry asked about the bare feet. It didn't occur to me to ask about the long pants though. It was quite nice in Yuma and Algadones, but chilly when we left this morning.

Yep a good time was had by all.  Fun folks and lots of talking at the same time and laughing.

Betty

Betty, is that a new tile top on the dining table or a plastic table cloth with an elastic band?

That first picture scared me a little - Terry is far too close to that kitchen.

Maybe he can't wait to start on the dishes.  ;D

Paul

Nah, the guys were spared the chore by the ladies. Terry reveled in showing the guys the wired and wireless network throughout the house. I really wish that I'd hired Terry as a consultant when we remodeled out house  :(

Russ,

Thinking it was a stone table top, I very carefully put my glass down, then felt something "spongy" as the glass contacted the table.

Terry and a wireless network!  He said that would never happen :)

You're right Margi, I did miss the bare feet.  Guess I'm so used to seeing them it didn't register.  The long pants did, though  :eek:

Daisy

Back
Top Bottom