Mini Rally at TGO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Gary & Nancy are visiting Pat & Jim Dick at TGO for a few days. Our daughter & her boyfriend also drove over to join us and we will tour the Kennedy Space Center today.  Yesterday we had a fun lunch at Dogs R us, a local sports bar & grill with good food and cold beer.

Gary, since a new grandchild due in early March has our plans to tour Texas in mid February in a turmoil, we may well be around when you usually have a spring Rally.  Any plans yet?

Ed and Donna

If you come to Texas please come and visit us at our lot north of San Antonio.  We have a buddy pad with full hookups.

Gary

>>Yesterday we had a fun lunch at Dogs R us, a local sports bar & grill with good food and cold beer.<<

I love that place... Also the Italian place up the road.

Lorna, thanks for the invite, but as stated, we're up in the air until new grandchild makes an appearance.  I've learned a while ago, do not get between a woman and an unseen grandchild, it likely would be very hazardous to one health.  When we do settle down, we'll be back to you.  All I can say is that it has been a good year to be in Florida versus Nova Scotia, and while there has een a couple of cool days, it has been glorious.

Ed

Gary

>>We have the site across the road from Pat & Jim's - maybe the same one you had (482 Oak Cove)?<<

I had the site right next to him with the front windshield facing the pond to watch the gator.

I really liked the Titusville area, low key & uncrowded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom