'04 Adernturer Coach Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

retirees

Last October our '04 Adventurer was burglarized at a storage facility.  After prying the entry door out of shape and not gaining entry, they broke the window on the passenger's side next to the passenger's captain's chair (the large slide window with a screen.)  The dealer says the window is on back order.  I think I recall being told the window is coming from California.

Does anybody know if Winnebago makes this window or if it is an industry standard window?  I'd like to make some calls and try to find out just where and what the hold up is. 

Winter is still here and I want out! 

According to the parts catalog, this is the part number:  6* 125583-01-01A EA WINDOW - PASS CAB/3 GLASS - THERMO - 42.9" X 51.2" X 42.6"

If it's listed in the catalog, you'd think they'd have it

Our prior coach was burglarized while in storage. I merely called our insurance company (State Farm) and they recommended a local auto glass company. The guys arrived with the correct side window and a half windshield I needed replacing at the same time. These were regular automotive glass guys, and they told me they'd replaced 40 or so car windshields for one of the rental companies the day before.

I didn't need to worry about finding the replacement window, but don't know if your insurance will cover it.

I suspect that what was different was that I mentioned the windshield first in my call to State Farm, then mentioned the large side window later in the conversation. It's been a few years. In any event, try calling a local auto glass repair shop and see what they can do.

No RV manufacturer makes their own glass/windows. Hehr and SE-GI are the suppliers for most of them, with Hehr by far the largest supplier.  If the frame is not damaged, the glass can be replaced by any competent glass shop. If you need frame and glass, then most any shop at all can remove and replace a window - you could do it yourself if inclined.

Attwood Atwood is the supplier of windows for Winnebago - see the resources stickey at the top of the forum.  Windows are made to order and could take a while to deliver.  Sorry you got burgled - that's a horrible thing to have happen  :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom