TV Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
W

Weewun

Have a 2004 Winnebago Adventurer and wish to replace front tv with a digital LCD.  Trying to remove the plastic cover on the back of the enclosure with no success.  Have removed the 8 screws holding the cover to the ceiling and have looked for any thing else that may be holding it and have found no obvious holding devices.

Am afraid to pull too hard for fear of breakin the cover.  It seems to be held to the botton front frame board.  I can see no way to remove the TV without removing that cover. 

Any help will be appreciated.

On my 06' Meridian I have to remove the screws around the plastic you mentioned, and there is two round head metal screws through the cabinet on each side of the TV that screw into the wood frame around the TV.  I also have a sun visor under the TV cabinet that is held up with two screws on each side.  They also must be removed to as they screw into a metal brace on the bottom of the cabinet.

Sarge

Sargew and Judway, thks for your input.  Found the screws in the Cabinets beside the TV enclosure and the Wood Frame and Plastic Cover dropped out with no problem.  This my Brother-in Law's RV and we will build the supports for his new HDTV tomorrow.

I like the metal support housing that Winnebago uses, it will be a lot easier mounting the LCD than it was in my Monaco Diplomat.

Again thks.

Back
Top Bottom