FMCA Minot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

Marlene and I arrived in Minot last Tuesday and attended a pre-rally with some friends. We entered the FMCA grounds yesterday morning and are parked in the Volunteer lot M, 4th Street. Anyone in the neighborhood stop by, you can't miss the car :)

Hi Dobrins,

Jodie and I are on the way but got sidetracked by the "Theodore Roosevelt Amateur Radio Club" annual picnic in Dickenson, ND.  We will stay here tonight and head for Minot on Sunday.  Nice group.

Look us up at www.findu.com, select the first interface on the list and type "NO7V" in the call sign slot.

--Steve, Jodie, and Posie Cat

BernieD said:
Marlene and I arrived in Minot last Tuesday and attended a pre-rally with some friends. We entered the FMCA grounds yesterday morning and are parked in the Volunteer lot M, 4th Street. Anyone in the neighborhood stop by, you can't miss the car :)

Bernie - we're over in BB stealing a great signal from someone  :)  The lots over here are electric and I need that for my two OES. However, the land is soft and tow truck has had to be called for some MH's that have sunk in to their frames and several guys have put down jacks which can't be retracted so getting help from same tow operators to bar the jacks up. Kind of a mess. Hope to see you here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom