Winnebago codes for RV's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carson

This may be a "dumb" question, but...

My one and only RV by Winnebago is called a  WCG32WQ model.  What does that mean?

What do the letters stand for?

carson FL

It's internal Winnebago code to tell them exactly what specific model it is. I don't know all the code, but the 32 indicates length, and the letters after 32 are the floor plan code.  My coach is a USQ40E.  It is 40' long, the floorplan is 40E. I presume the U refers to the Ultimate model line. The other letters tell Winnebago something, but not me!! I suspect they tell someone in the know what chassis & perhaps engine are in the coach. The letters probably don't directly stand for anything ...to interpret all of them you probably need a code table like you can get for auto vin's that tell you exactly which factory bult it, the color, engine, transmission, rear end ratio, and many of the options that came on the vehicle.

carson said:
   This may be a "dumb" question, but...

My one and only RV by Winnebago is called a  WCG32WQ model.  What does that mean?

What do the letters stand for?

carson FL

"WC" Winnebago Coach "G" Gas "32" 32 foot long "WQ" with Queen bed.  Hows that for a guess!

Glenn, I like your imagination. I'll go with that 100% unless I hear otherwise.

Happens to fit the RV to a tee.  ;D  WCG32WQ

Here is my proposal: WC...my initials. G... Gee whiz I finally got a Class A. 32...nice age, the prime of my life...long ago. WQ... Why question a silly number like this?

Anyone else?

carson FL

Shall we try

W-Winnabago
C-Coach
G-Gas
32-Feet
W- Is this puppy built on a Workhorse Custom Chassis (NOTE WC could be Workhorse Custom too)
Q - I have no clue

Back
Top Bottom