Update on Nancy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What great news, again.  We are ecstatic along with you.

We are ecstatic!!!

Excellent report! With that kind of report, I would be ecstatic, also.  ;D

I hope your reports  continue to go so well. Keep up the good work and the fighting spirit.  ;)

Ray D  ;D

This is indeed wonderful news. Many folks here, and I'm sure elsewhere, have been hoping and praying for this kind of response to treatment.

Nancy,

Wow!  Your treatment is just blowing me away.  It's going REALLY well and we too are estactic.  Keep a positive mental attitude and know that we're all rooting for you!  :)  :)

Hugs,
Ardra and Jerry

Gary --

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!  Surely does brighten the day!

Nancy --

Couldn't be happier to hear you are doing great! 

You both are in our prayers.

Keep it up!

Don and Mary Ann

Gary and Nancy

That is wonderful news and hope it continues like the first treatment.  We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land." 
Proverbs 25:25​

Okay, Ocala isn't THAT distant, but it certainly is GOOD NEWS!

RV Roamer said:
Nancy had her check-up and second chemo treatment Friday and everything is hunky-dory!!!  Dr Han says she is handling the chemo extremely well, more like a woman in her 30's than in her 60's. In particular, her immune system is doing fine, with all parameters still in normal ranges, which means the risk of complication from infections is no worse than in daily life. In fact, the only thing that is out of normal range is the blood hemoglobin, but that is expected in chemo treatments and hers is only slightly below normal. Low hemoglobin is the main cause of the tiredness that accompanies chemo.

We are ecstatic!!!

Mazel Tov, Gary!! That is wonderful news!!  Prayers continue.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Glad to hear that Nancy's treatments are going so well. We hope things continue to go as well or better.

Jeanette had her second round of Chemo yesterday and so far so good. You can tell that the tumor has shrunk some.  Not too many
side effects so far except that she has come down with an awful cold. The folks at M D Anderson are really nice and everything seems
to occur on schedule so far.

We keep you and Nancy in our thoughts and prayers.
Dave

Dave R said:
Glad to hear that Nancy's treatments are going so well. We hope things continue to go as well or better.

Jeanette had her second round of Chemo yesterday and so far so good. You can tell that the tumor has shrunk some.  Not too many
side effects so far except that she has come down with an awful cold. The folks at M D Anderson are really nice and everything seems
to occur on schedule so far.

We keep you and Nancy in our thoughts and prayers.
Dave

WOW, Dave.
I didn't know that you and Jeanette were down at MD Anderson!! ( Sometimes I think that I am on another planet.) Glad to hear that the treatment is progressing and working.

Best regards,
Jack and Liz

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom