2004 sightseer winnebago 27c

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brens

I have learned so much information on this site. I would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to help us out. OK for the last 3 months I have been trying to learn as much as I can on Winnebago. I would appreciate anyone out there who has owned or owns the 2004 sightseer 27c .  How do you like your unit? Would you buy this unit again? Would you say you are happy with how it handels on the road? Dose this unit feel solid to you? Any input neg. or pos. I would appreciate. Thanks so much for your time. I hope to make a decision withen the next two weeks. :D

Brens. Did you buy this unit? We own a 27ft Winnebago Itasca Sunrise which we have loved. It now has over 100,000 miles on it and even though it is still working very well, we'd love to find another MH of the same size but with 30,00 miles.  Could you give me an update on your decision?

Elly

Elly, Thanks for the info. No we have not bought it yet. We were waiting for our refinance on our home. We just closed. I'm going to email the seller in the next two days and see if he excepts my offer. I really  wanted the 29r it was 5,0000 more plus out of state so I think this is the best unit for us. This one has the couch no dinette so that was a big concern of mine. also I did here some neg. info on this unit-problems with the brakes also that because of the small size that it seems to move around the freeway more. So this has taken me a long time on deciding on what to do. I'm sure that when we do get it we will love it. It has just been really scary being that this is our first RV!

Hi , Sorry I'm late - just found the post -- Have 2007 Itasca Sunova 26P(26'11").  Have had it couple of years YES it did 'pitch & yaw' a bit 'til we had RoadMaster FRONT stabilizer put on. Settled right down. We LOVE ours - 2 adults - 3 dogs - just right.

Bad News :( The guy would not take 35,000 . He was solid at 39,000. would not budge even 1,000 so I decided to walk. Then I drove out to Arizona to look at a 29r sightseer it was a 2006 with only 7,000 The guy said he would take 40,000 I wanted to think about about it. I called him a week later, he sold it on ebay for 37,000 Wow I messed up again. Now I'm so upset I'm tired of looking. I did find another in Maryland,thats one way 2200 miles Its a good deal but wow thats far. I don't know if I will ever be a RVer :(

Don't give up!  There is a rig with your name on it - just don't be in a hurry.  Congratulations on walking out on a deal you didn't like - keep up the good work.

brens.....As John states, don't give up. There are alot of Sightseers out there and they are a very solid entry level unit from Winnebago. I would recommend looking at a 29r or 30b, so as to have both couch and dinette, as well as a bit more room. Good luck.

Well I think I have some good news! We found a Winnebago sightseer 29r 2007 . The Unit is 1 hour from us. This unit is loaded with all the bells and whistle! We did not want to spend that amount but this unit only has 5,000 miles. I offered him 10% below low retail on Nada. He will let me know tomorrow.  I feel pretty good he will take it. I will keep you all posted :-X

One of my brothers owns a 29R with two slides...you will like that MUCH better than the discontinued 27C......Even better if it is on the Ford chassis!  ;)

brens ...I think you're on the right track now and have made a good choice moving up to the 29r. You will surely enjoy the extra room. Good luck.

Thanks for all of your help! The look is over :-X We bought our RV on 5-2-09. We bought a 2007 Winnebago sightseer 29r. we love it and cant wait to get out there. Thanks again. Curt and Brenda

brens said:
Thanks for all of your help! The look is over :-X We bought our RV on 5-2-09. We bought a 2007 Winnebago sightseer 29r. we love it and cant wait to get out there. Thanks again. Curt and Brenda

Whoo-hoo!!

Welcome to the Winnie family!

Thank you so much for that offer. We have been going out for about an hour each night practicing our driving. We love the set up of this unit. We have always had a truck and trailer so this is new to us. We are going to take a trip to yellow stone this summer. Thanks again like I said before, everyone on this site has been so helpful.

Back
Top Bottom