New Pioneer 180CK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucyakers

I just bought a Fleetwood Pioneer 180CK which is 22+' with the hitch. Plan to pull with a new Trailblazer. Taking delivery Monday, 8/22. This trailer is for me and my dog as my husband travels in a fancy live-in horse trailer that is too small for 2!

Anybody else with one like this? Ideas? Comments?

It only cost $10,900. plus all the fees and etc. at Earnhardt RV in Mesa, AZ, if anyone is interested. Quite nice after owning a motorhome!

Jim Dick said:
Hi Lucy,How about a couple of photos??? :)

Jim,
Terry went on their web site and got lots of first hand info.  and pictures.  It reminds us of the trailer that Tom and Margie had when they first came to Quartzsite.  Very efficient!  I don't think Lucy has yet picked up her rig so photos may be awhile. 
Betty

Betty,

You are correct. She gets it on 22 August.

Yes, one can get info from the web but it's not Lucy's rig. :)

I'll post pictures when I get it and especially when I get to Fred & Daisy's and then Brewer's!

Yes, it reminded me, too, of the one Tom and Margi had in Q before they bought the Bounder. Remember that year! Thomases were the pros and we all (maybe 8 rigs?) parked behind the fee station, near the phone.

Hi Lucy,

We remember the incident with Tom & Margi but weren't there that year. We finally made it after they got the Bounder. We met them and the Thomases at Justin's in Tucson and then caravaned to Yuma and on up to QZ. We, too, parked behind the ranger station. I have a video of that trip and it brings back some great memories.

lucyakers said:
I'll post pictures when I get it and especially when I get to Fred & Daisy's and then Brewer's!
Yes, it reminded me, too, of the one Tom and Margi had in Q before they bought the Bounder. Remember that year! Thomases were the pros and we all (maybe 8 rigs?) parked behind the fee station, near the phone.

Oh yes, those wer the good old days.  Recall acoustic couplers and phone booth's?

Betty

My delivery is delayed because George (bless his heart...) didn't sign all of the papers they overnighted to him the first time and now they have to overnight them to the rodeo grounds in Crawford, NE.

The finance man at EarnhardtRV, John Funicello (yes, a NY boy!), couldn't be nicer about the whole thing, and the internet sales guy, Bill Wentworth has been great too.

If anyone out there is looking for nice people to deal with, EarnhardtRV has sure been good to me.

If you didn't get my regular message from Outlook today either then we are messed up again!

If I buy a TV for the trailer, I'm thinking of the tv/computer monitor kind but you will have to advise. Costco has 2 in this week's flyer.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=11043906&whse=&topnav=&cat=&s=1&cm_mmc=BCEmail_109-_-Envision-_-39-_-Electronics_BCEmail_109

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom