Music on the road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hard to take my musical instrument on the road.  Here I am in action: 

Attachments

• B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20
We don't carry an instrument, other than Tara's voice, but we do carry a set of powered speakers (350W RMS each), mixer, microphones, and (of course) assorted computers.
Ernie

Up with old posts!

When younger I could sing pretty good, but didn't much for many years, so kind of lost it I guess. Also played some piano by ear.

I am envious of all you talented people.  My only musical instrument is my Sirius Radio!  And I love it. ;D

Sure would like to go to a gathering though where all you talented folks break out the instruments and play, what fun that would be.

My husband is a "Nashville" songwriter, producer, singer who is leaving Music City to once again pursue a career on the road, after taking 10 years off for the kids. We're taking our 10 year old twin boys and little girl and hitting the Red Dirt scene. Can't wait for some bonfire playing at campgrounds all over the US, esp the south and west.

Just launching this blog/website about it and would love some encouraging feedback there as his momma is sure to blow it up with how irresponsible we are as soon as she knows about the blog. (Link in signature line.)

So if you hear Dan's guitar, bring your uke, spoons, banjo, humming, etc and come join us at the campfire. I'll have my cd player so I can play along. I promise not to sing. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom