EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Cooling/heating the front bedroom of a 5th wheel  (Read 15511 times)

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
Re: Cooling/heating the front bedroom of a 5th wheel
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2005, 10:30:27 AM »
LOL Marsha. Chris' thermostat has been haywire for a number of years (since she had her treatment in the mid 80's). When it's cold she turns on the a/c. Summertime she's likely to turn on the heat in the car.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 10:49:28 AM by Tom »
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Marsha/CA

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2005, 12:24:44 PM »
LOL Marsha. Chris' thermostat has been haywire for a number of years (since she had her treatment in the mid 80's). When it's cold she turns on the a/c. Summertime she's likely to turn on the heat in the car.

(smile)  ya know, some horses have that problem.  Sometimes their thermostates are off i.e. they don't sweat properly in the summer.  One way to fix their theromastat is to put the horse in an ice cold room and drop their internal body heat.  Snaps the thermostat right back to normal.....

BTW, we are off next week on the 1st for a 6 week trip to the midwest.  We plan to go through Minn then drop down south via Indiana and head into the Ozarks for some fishing.  Think I'm gonna ask Tim to dig out the old spinning reel.

Marsha~
2017 Heartland Mallard IDM231 Travel Trailer....Small but mighty.

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2005, 01:16:12 PM »
(smile)  ya know, some horses have that problem.  Sometimes their thermostates are off i.e. they don't sweat properly in the summer.  One way to fix their theromastat is to put the horse in an ice cold room and drop their internal body heat.  Snaps the thermostat right back to normal.....

Are you suggesting Tom put Chris in the deep freeze ??? ??? ??? ???     Better not try that Tom. ;D ;D
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 01:43:01 PM »
I'm gonna ask Tim to dig out the old spinning reel.

Arrgh, wash your keyboard out Marsha.

We're back in Junction City, OR and hope to head home mid next week. Depends on how long we'll be at the Monaco service center.

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2005, 01:45:26 PM »
LOL no I won't Ron.

Marsha/CA

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2005, 02:01:27 PM »
Are you suggesting Tom put Chris in the deep freeze ??? ??? ??? ???     Better not try that Tom. ;D ;D
[/quote

Nawww...just a point of interest.  (evil grin)  I just throught it was funny to put a large horse in such a situation.  Also, I know Chris well enough that there is no way Tom could pull that off..... :P]

Marsha~
2017 Heartland Mallard IDM231 Travel Trailer....Small but mighty.

Ron

• Former Staff
  • ---
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2005, 03:08:47 PM »
Also, I know Chris well enough that there is no way Tom could pull that off.....

I don't think Tom would even consider trying. ;D ;D
Ron & Sam-home is where we park it. Currently located   HERE

Jim Dick

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2005, 03:07:59 PM »
Hi Tom,

Not afloat but close to it. I took two pictures but forgot to bring the card adapter to Norfolk! Will have to post later. They have three hookups for RVs. One is a marine plug but I made an adapter years ago when we still belonged. Of course, I left that in FL. :) We were the only RV so it wasn't a problem. Had dinner at the club last night and ran into some old friends. Looks like we just might rejoin so we can stop more often. It's not expensive for an associate membership. A few nights camping will cover that. :)

It's hard to make plans when you're not sure what might happen. I'm sure you can find things to do in Eugene or Salem. Portland isn't that far.

Jim

Titusville, Florida
U.S. Navy Veteran
2000 American Dream 40' DP
2012 GMC Terrain
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T Motorcycle
http://photo.net/photos/jimdick

Hosted by Over The Network