Class of Coach's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geodude

Ok i am going to buy a nice USED Winnebago, wife and i have looked at several coaches of different class's, CHIEFTAIN, ADVENTURER ETC. My question is which is the lower cost to the higher end models? and where can i find this info for the past years? 2000 to 2009. thanks everone

I have an Adventurer. It is very nice, and very well equipped.  However, most of the upscale items are add-ons that I don't use. The Voyage is very similar. However it does not have features such as  automated awnings,  automated levelers, fancy electronics etc.  The only structural difference is that the Voyage has the AC on the roof while the Adventurer has it below.  This eats up storage space and adds noise in the Adventurer.  I have removed most of the additional features in the Adventurer, and if I were to do it again I would buy the less expensive Voyage.

Arne

Hey geo!  Welcome!  Check out the Winnebago Resources sticky at the top - there is a link for info to past year models.

Your decision making will be driven naturally by price, and also gas or diesel, length, pusher, front engine, etc.  Generally speaking, the best riding chassis is a rear diesel/gas on a long wheelbase.  Let us know what kind of budget you have.

Hey Geodude; welcome aboard the greatest RV Forum on the WWW.  As you have already experienced, there are a lot of people here who have already traveled the road you are looking at, and they are pretty good at sharing their experience.    If that isn't enough, they are pretty darn friendly too.

If you have been following the RV industry as it relates to these economic times you may have recognized that Winnebago is in as fine of financial condition as any and if anyone is going to weather this storm, surely it will be Winnebago.  Additionally, Winnebago builds a pretty good product too.  So, your idea of purchasing a Winny is sound. 

We hope that you will find the information and advice that you seek, right here.  Likely you will.  Along the way you will undoubtedly make some new friends and if you are able to attend some of the rallys you will have an opportunity to meet some of these new friends in person.  As you gain experience and knowledge we would appreciate your participation in helping others.

Welcome aboard!  I think you are going to enjoy this RV life style.

Thanks guys for the suggestions, i belive i will take my time and look at every model i can find and just pick the one that suits me best as all look like  they are made with high quality parts and material.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom