RV rental required.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

simsy

Hello all!
My wife and me are coming to New York on 8th June 2009, for around 30 days. We intend to have a couple of days in NYC, then we have a wedding to attend in Poughkeepsie. Now, the question is, do you know where l can rent a nice RV, around 30ft, somewhere in New York state for 2 weeks? Any replies would be gratefully received. Craig, UK.

Craig,

Click the Resources button above and scroll down to the link for the list of RV Rental places. Not all operate in NY, but you'll have contact info to ask.

Hi,
There are many different companies renting from New York and New Jersey. Last summer my family and I booked a 30 ft class C motorhome with slide out at www.canadamotorhometravel.com. Depending on your budget, you can choose between a high quality motorhome - 2009 model or an older economy unit. We enjoyed their service, quick answers, easy payment. We received our voucher 30 days prior to our departure. I can really recommend Canada Adventure Tours Ltd, maybe asked for Andrea. She seems to have good knowleadge and is also a big Fan of RVing.  Let me know if you have any more specific questions. George  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom