Memorex audio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twincam

I bought a used camper, and someone removed the audio player.  The tag for all equipment says it was a memorex cd player, but have been unable to find anything about it on the internet. Would like to find the specs on this particular unit before looking at others. Anyone know where I can find memorex rv audio on the internet

It's unlikely that the Memorex unit was specifically made for an RV.  Most likely one of their regular units.
If you think it was installed at the factory, you need to pursue it through them.

If and when you are ready to purchase a audio unit for your rig, try this company.  I've purchased two units from them and have been very happy with the price and quality.

Steve

I would assume it was a particular unit to fit the hole in the cabinet, don't know, plus there are 5 speakers in the ceiling, so don't know if it some kind of surround sound unit or what

I do car and home audio installations in my spare time for extra cash. If you'd just take some pictures of the hole the unit goes in and the wires I could take you through step by step on what you need and how to install it. To tell you the truth paying someone to install any audio device is a waste of time in my opinion because its a lot easier than people make it out to be. Now mind you I'm only saying this on here and trying to help because I'm sure it won't hurt my business any, however in person I'm gonna try to be a salesman  ;D

Luca1369 said:
If and when you are ready to purchase a audio unit for your rig, try this company.  I've purchased two units from them and have been very happy with the price and quality.

I have to change my statement concerning onlinecarstereo.com.  The second unit I purchased from them, for the dash of my RV, didn't work out of the box.  I sent it back and was told 4-8 weeks to replace.  Okay I thought.  Ten weeks later they tell me (after I called them) that they cannot repair or replace my unit and issued me a credit.  So I ordered enough to make up the credit (since they were NOT going to put anything back on my card) and then was told I would have to pay shipping (even though any order over $99 gets free shipping).  After more hassles and mucho cellphone minutes burned, they agreed to give me free shipping.  While they did finally get the issue right, I'm not accustomed to buying something new and having to wait two months to get it repaired or repalced.  As heartily as I endorsed this company before, I now rescind that recommendation.  Let the buyer beware.  I sure hope my new unit works out of the box as I don't want to go through all of this again...

Steve

Back
Top Bottom