Crocs = great shoes for RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucyakers

Crocs are plasticrubbersyntheticsometing slip-on shoes that come in a gazillion bright colors and are  great for walking and taking off at the door.

I see them advertised in Dillard's at $29.95 and some sporting goods stores carry them. In Wyoming, they are carried in beauty salons!

(If you can imagine, Betty, George bought a pair for me in WY because all the nurses there were wearing them for comfort when he did his outpatient pinched nerve - and they are goofy looking enough for my taste!)

Many restaurant workers wear them too because of their traction on wet greasy tile floors in the kitchen.

Woody

lucyakers said:
Crocs are plasticrubbersyntheticsometing slip-on shoes that come in a gazillion bright colors and are? great for walking and taking off at the door.
I see them advertised in Dillard's at $29.95 and some sporting goods stores carry them. In Wyoming, they are carried in beauty salons!
(If you can imagine, Betty, George bought a pair for me in WY because all the nurses there were wearing them for comfort when he did his outpatient pinched nerve - and they are goofy looking enough for my taste!)

I can' imagine Terry ever buying me a pair of shoes unless they had a remote control, infraed something or other in them.  I've seen those bright colored shoes.  Maybe the Quartzsite tent will have them this winter.  Seems I often see them at RV shows.

Betty Brewer

Lucy,
I have CROCS and love them. Bought mine at spring Escapade. Watched the vendor go thru $2000 worth in 3 days. People were buying 3 pairs at a time. A lot of them were nurses etc. They are sooo comfortable.
Helaine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom