American Eagle over Sam's Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
After dinner today we looked out the front windo to see this beautiful Eagle circling Sam's Camp.  He even waited long enough for me to grab the camera.  See attached photo taken through the front window.

Attachments

• Sam Camp Eagle.jpg
    Sam Camp Eagle.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 66
We have a few around here but I haven't been able to get any pictures so far.  We have a week or so in the spring and fall when they come through on their migration north and the access roads are closed and you have to walk in.

We have seen more Eagles in the last twelve months that we have anytime previous.  Several times here at Sam's Camp and the last two time we traveled west of town.  They are a beautiful magnificent Bird.  I was lucky to get that image.

Lucky is right!  And how appropriate - an Eagle flying over another Eagle.  ;)  It's a neat photo, Ron.

ArdraF

Ron said:
We have seen more Eagles in the last twelve months that we have anytime previous.  Several times here at Sam's Camp and the last two time we traveled west of town.  They are a beautiful magnificent Bird.  I was lucky to get that image.

We have also.  North of Bozeman is an area that usually has quite a few.  Going to have to take a drive that way as soon as the snow, err cotton is gone.

ArdraF said:
Lucky is right!  And how appropriate - an Eagle flying over another Eagle.  ;)  It's a neat photo, Ron.

ArdraF

Thanks Ardra.  Was neat to be able to get it.  I do enjoy photographing wildlife.  For those that attend the Elk Viewing Rally in Sept there will be plenty of opportunities to get some neat images.

James Godward said:
We have also.  North of Bozeman is an area that usually has quite a few.  Going to have to take a drive that way as soon as the snow, err cotton is gone.

I think it is great to see the Eagles return.  Maybe the cotton will be gone in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom