Slideout Problem on 38T

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

want-a-be

Looking at the slide from inside our Winnebago 38T, it is tighter at the top then the bottom on the refrigerator side, I can not get my finger in at the top to touch the seal and on the bottom I can get my finger in behind the seal easily. It looks like it is out of adjustment by at least 1/2 inch are more. What I am wanting to know if this is a problem that can be easily adjusted, are is it something that a dealer should look at.
Also has anyone else have this problem.
Thanks for any and all comments

2007 Winnnebago Adventurer 38T

Hi Sonny - welcome!  We're very glad to have you join us here.

I have adjusted my bedroom slide before, but it is a small slide the the adjustment mechanism was really obvious.

If you don't get any better ideas here, give Winnebago owner relations a call and ask them.

There you are Sonny!  Glad you could make it! (Im BroncoRVer there).

There are "stops" that you need to adjust INWARD, and should be able to see them with your slide extended.  You will have to use a socket wrench to move these in.

Call Winnebago Service line for a live tech person who can talk you through this....this is a very important adjustment and you don't want to adjust these too much.  :)

What does it look like OUTSIDE ? Is it tight all the way around there ? That is the important spot to check I would think.

Back
Top Bottom