Advice on CG's in Vancouver, BC??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

porscheracer

Specifically . . . we will be there on 7/10 for a couple of days, and then leaving for a 1 week cruise.  We'd like to find a CG where we can camp and then safely leave the MH and toad (in a paid-for spot, of course) until we get back.  I've searched, but the only CG's that I've found with reviews came out sounding really horrible.  Anyone with first hand information??

porscheracer said:
Specifically . . . we will be there on 7/10 for a couple of days, and then leaving for a 1 week cruise.  We'd like to find a CG where we can camp and then safely leave the MH and toad (in a paid-for spot, of course) until we get back.  I've searched, but the only CG's that I've found with reviews came out sounding really horrible.  Anyone with first hand information??

Just south of Vancouver, in Surrey, there is the Peace Arch RV Park which is very nice, IMO. I've stayed there a few times.

BTW, does anybody know what happened to Peter and Collete who used to spend summers there (but winters in Mexico) who was was very active on this forum when it was on CompuServe?

-Don- South San Francisco, CA

Peace Arch Park is definitely an ideal spot.  Anna (the owner) and Donna (on the reception desk) are great gals and will treat you special.  We kept our Prowler Trailer there year round as it was close to home.  Very easy access to the Freeway into Vancouver for your cruise. (about a 40 min. drive).  The park is very clean, well looked after and most important it's very very quiet with locked entrance gate with a security guard on duty over nite at the entrance.

Enjoy your cruise, we just came back from an Alaskan Cruise out of Vancouver and now resting until our trip to S. Cal and Arizona in March.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gurrenteed
Back
Top Bottom