Mike Huckabee to be in Elkhart, IN tomorrow (3/21/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

29er

Former Gov. Mike Huckabee will be broadcasting his show tomorrow from Elkhart, IN. He will discussing and examining the Motorhome/RV turndown and how it affects towns and cities involved in the production of RV's.
He will be on the national FOX channel, depending on your time zone, in the afternoon.
Gov. Huckabee does not throw stones but is very thoughtful with a lot of insight.
Might be worth your while.

Kerry

Thanks for the heads up Kerry. I'll set it to record on the DVR.

Dear Ron, with the utmost respect... you have just alienated 1/2 of the population. Why do you want to do that?

Cross your fingers and hope all will work out for the best.. for the USA.

carson Fl

Sorry if I alienated anybody and I do not intend to but I just haven't been favorably impressed by him and I am aware of several others that feel the same way. I doubt he has the power to really make a significant difference in Elkhart.  I do feel sorry for the folks out of work there.

This Elkhart HS class  of '59 grad and Starcraft and Coachman alum will be watcjing closely in 20 min.

We watch is show every week, 6 PM Sat he has little competition. ;D

Thanks for the heads up!  This was great and we really enjoyed this show, and the advise to the current administration for getting folks BUYING RV's again!  :)

Bob Maxwell said:
This Elkhart HS class  of '59 grad and Starcraft and Coachman alum will be watcjing closely in 20 min.

We watch is show every week, 6 PM Sat he has little competition. ;D
must not be much on sat at 6

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom