biggest Pop up or smallest Expandable TT that will fit in your garage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigseadaddy

My DW and I were talking tonight about what TT is right for us.  My son asked about the pop up and expandable TT and why people would want them.  I told him that it allows for people to store them in their garage or have smaller TT to pull and that got me thinking. 

So I have searched and searched but I can not find who makes the biggest Pop Up or the smallest Hybrid/Expandable TT that will fit in a Standard 8 foot by 24 foot garage?  Some get close without the AC on top but close only counts in horse shoes. 

Thanks for the information.

Brent
Navy Chief Navy Pride

Have a Fleetwood Saratoga stored in a 20 X 20 garage.  Two feet clearance at the back of the garage, 6 inches at the front.  No problem with the height, including the AC.  DW loves having the trailer (her other home) safe and clean at all times.

"High Wall" pop-ups have all the living convinces of hard walled trailers, except for insulation.

Happy Trails

Garage door height is another major factor that frequently restricts trailer size.

And I don't believe there is such a thing  as a "standard garage". Each contractor/architect seems to have his own opinion and every home floor plan is different anyway. Even when sizes are the same, the space is often consumed with water heaters or softeners, work benches, house entry doors, etc.

Brent

Here is food for thought HI-LO Campers hard sides a/c different sizes :) I personally do not like canvas do to leaks

Pat

Pat723 said:
Brent

Here is food for thought HI-LO Campers hard sides a/c different sizes :) I personally do not like canvas do to leaks

Pat

If you give the proper maintenance to canvas it won't leak. And I have being in couples of scary heavy rain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom