looking for a dinette booth for my 2003 pace arrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emeryts

I am looking to replace my table and 4 chairs with a booth dinette....actually it came with a booth dinette originally, but the lady I purchased from replaced it with table and chairs.  The worst part is she sold it only for 500 bucks.  I would pay that to have it back.  Any ideas where I can find a dublicate of what come out of  it so as to match?
Thanks in advance for any help.

I am trying to find a booth dinette for my 03 pace arrow.  would like to have matching unit that came out of it if possible.  any help where to find one would greatly be appreciated. 

There is a list of RV parts and salvage yards in the RESOURCES section - click the button with that label.

This is a duplicate post, so I am merging it with the identical one in the Remodeling section.

Pictures or descriptions of your color scheme would be helpful, and maybe an idea of the area of the country where you are.

Okay....I am in phoenix.  wood color is a light maple with off white (cream) color leather. 

Suggestion!

Unless you want to use the replaced dinette booth for an extra bed, I would hire a local (or if you are talented) carpenter to build one.  I would then have him make the benches shorter in the seat.  I found that sitting at the built in booth benches for any length of time was quite uncomfortable, because of the long leg stretch from the back cushion to the floor.  (I used it for our computer station)  I have long legs and it was extremely uncomfortable.  A shorter person would be that much more uncomfortable, without a footstool.

They should not be that hard to build, since when we took ours out, I noticed it was just rectangular boxes with a door at the front for access, and then a lift up lid for further access at the outside wall side.  4" quality foam/padded upholstered cushions were put on top and back.  The boxes were screwed to the floor with right angled brackets inside the box. 

The table would then be made to fit the new dimensions.  You could probably find the hook-on-the-wall brackets and clips at a camping store or salvage yard.  Come to think of it, you might find a whole booth unit at one of the salvage yards.  I think there's a list of them in the library somewhere.

Daisy

Thanks Daisy for the suggestion....I did check with a local company and they wanted 2500 to do it and your right, I could do it a lot less expensive than that.  I am some what handy but probably not that handy.  I was just kind of hoping someone else with a booth would be wanting to change to a table...been looking on local Craigs list quite often and nothing yet. 

Again, thanks for your help though!!

Terry

I have just removed my dinette booth from the coach.  Great condition.  Oak finish. nice upholstery.  Make offer.  New Bern, NC
252 637 9506

Hi....is there any chance you could send some pictures?  How close is New Bern to Wilson or Stantonsburg NC.  That is where my factory is and I could ship it from there on my Friday truck!

Terry

If you email me at [email protected] I can respond with some photos I have.  It would take me about 2 1/2 hours to get to where your factory is.  It's probably about 100 miles one way.  I'll wait to hear from you at gmail. 

Back
Top Bottom