"Happy Trails" RV Resort in Surprise, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deank1

We are currently in the Surprise area and trying to find an East facing lot on the golf course at "Happy Trails" for 2009/2010 season. Would also like a lot that is covered.  We are in a 42ft coach with 4 slides.  Does anyone out there know of any for rent?  We have made many phone calls from the site online, but don't get many calls back.  I think I read that one of the forum members lives there.  I know we can go through the Real Estate office, but would prefer to rent from owner.

Dean Kleinsmith

deank1 said:
We are currently in the Surprise area and trying to find an East facing lot on the golf course at "Happy Trails" for 2009/2010 season. Would also like a lot that is covered.  We are in a 42ft coach with 4 slides.  Does anyone out there know of any for rent?  We have made many phone calls from the site online, but don't get many calls back.  I think I read that one of the forum members lives there.  I know we can go through the Real Estate office, but would prefer to rent from owner.

Several forum members have lots at Happy Trails.  What months are you looking for?

PhilB

We plan to be here the second week in November until Mid-April.

Dean

::)
My wife and I are looking for a golf course RV lot in Happy Trails for February 2010.
We own a 2003 Holiday Rambler Presedential 34SKD Travel Trailer.
My phone number is 810-2277383.  My name is John Rutherford.
We would also be interested in a lot on a greenbelt.
No busy roads please.

I was using www.happytrailsrentals.com, but that website is no longer available.
The website now has the following message:
"If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience".

jrutherf said:
www.happytrailsrentals.com, but that website is no longer available.
The website now has the following message:
"If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience".

I noticed that today, also. Wonder what happened to it?

Wendy

Looks like they didn't pay their hosting bill.

A friend just let me know that the site was down, so I emailed the webmaster.
Will get back to you with any news, if the site has moved or what the status is.
BTW, I have a park model for rent for 2009-10 season for your friends who aren't using their RV's anymore.

We are still looking for an East facing lot at Happy Trails on the greenbelt.  We would be there mid November until mid May. 

Dean Kleinsmith

We have rented an RV lot at Happy Trails for the winter.  We went through Surprise Realty. The website is www.surpriserealtors.com There are pictures of some of the available lots. The contact person is Carol Scholes, Office Manager. Her email is [email protected] and her phone number is 800.872.4579

The rates are listed on the website.

We were in Surprise last Spring, toured Happy Trails and put our name on a list for a lot for this winter. We got a partially covered lot with some nice desert-y landscaping. We're going to be there 3 mos, Dec-Feb.

Good luck, hope you are successful in renting a lot.

Sonja & Don

travelcats said:
We have rented an RV lot at Happy Trails for the winter. 

What lot did you rent?

Several RV Forumites spend the winter at Happy Trails.

PhilB

We have lot 612.  It would be fun to meet some of the other rvforum folks.

This will be our first time renting at Happy Trails.

Sonja & Don

We always find reasons to get together.

See you this winter!

We did rent a lot at Happy Trails RV Resort for the winter.  Plan to be there around the 7th or 8th of November.  We rented lot #1051 from James Miller. 

Dean Kleinsmith

Dean:

You're close. Sue and I are near Russ in 1061. Four or five other Forum members are within a half block.

We had a mini-rally yesterday at HT, but no one had a camera to document it :p The Lynches, Phil Bullock and the Dobrins met for lunch at Red Lobster in Surprise and then returned to HT to tour Phil's new house under construction. When it is finished, Terry Brewer will have some catching up to do ;D ;D Sheila Kuch dropped in at the house to enlarge the circle.

BernieD said:
returned to HT to tour Phil's new house under construction. When it is finished, Terry Brewer will have some catching up to do ;D ;D

Bernie,

I hope this does not create another thing Terry just has to have.  We recently put 24 230 watt solar panels on the roof of our home.  We are off the grid and can now run all the electronics we want from the sun. 

By the way we do have miles and miles of cable already installed in home.

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom