2006 Forest River Wildcat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mga60t

I am looking at purchasing a 06 wildcat with 2 slides. How do you feel about the Wildcat vs the Cougar? or just the Forest River product?

Thanks, Tom

I've never had experience with either of those models, but I'm not thrilled with the experience I've had with Cedar Creek, a division of Forrest River, in getting issues resolved. My dealer is part of the problem, but when referred to Cedar Creek I usually get an answering machine and very rarely get a return call if I leave a message.

I have no clue as to whether other manufacturers operate in this fashion or not.

I don't know about Forest River either but I have a Cruiser by Crossroads RV and have contacted them on a couple of occasions concerning some issues. I have had very good response and rarely did I not speak to someone who could help on the first call. When I did leave a message, my call was promptly returned. They were quick to handle the problem and did everything they said they would.

So, no they are not all like your experience at least in my case.

Forest River discourages direct contact with customers - they seem to want everything done through the dealer. They even make it hard to find a phone or email for the factory.

Bayou Talker said:
I don't know about Forest River either but I have a Cruiser by Crossroads RV and have contacted them on a couple of occasions concerning some issues. I have had very good response and rarely did I not speak to someone who could help on the first call. When I did leave a message, my call was promptly returned. They were quick to handle the problem and did everything they said they would.

So, no they are not all like your experience at least in my case.

Same here, CrossRoads (a Thor Brand) Stands behind their product. ;) We have had several minor warranty issues that were taken care of quite quickly, with NO questions asked, except when can you bring it in for service! ???  We're very happy with Our Cruiser, the construction of the rig, handling performance of the rig & the warranty.  ;D

I have a Cherokee 28A made by Forest River.  I haven't try to contact them recently but shortly after we bought out TT, I did contact Forest River by phone concerning our smoke alarm.  They sent us a replacement smoke alarm the same day.  I think I found their phone number on the back of their sales brochure.

Back
Top Bottom