CMA fest (FANFARE) Nashville Tn

• Thread starter rockin rockwood
  • Start date
The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

rockin rockwood

Just made reservations at Nashville KOA for Fanfare (CMA FEST) this June. Was wondering if anyone has attended this before and any advise as far as transportation goes. I'm in a 31' class C only, no toad or alternate transport. Any other advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dan

Well I assume the KOA you booked is the one on Music Blvd.  If so it is a long walk to the Opryland hotel and restaurants.  Nice park.

Rex is right about the long walk.  We stayed in the Two Rivers campground close to the KOA and it isn't convenient to walk to the Opryland hotel or mall.  You might check with the KOA as they may be able to call a shuttle for you to go where you want when you want.  I have forgotten what we paid to get to the Grand Ole Opry and the mall earlier this year but it was very little, just a few dollars.  I rather think the KOA will offer the same service as it was offered by the Opryland hotel folks and not the campground.  We liked Two Rivers very much.  Spaces are a bit tight but manageable, and they have live music a couple of times a week.  Enjoy Nashville!

I think that they provide a shuttle to different places around town. The Camping World is just down the road from you. Have fun @ the CMA Musicfest. I have a family reunion that week in Alabama so I won't get to enjoy any of the festivities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom