Travelling "Off Season"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

24theroad

Hi again. I've been working on the computer, looking at RV and Camping sites and it would seem most of them close in Oct and open again in May. Remember, we're in Ontario, Canada. Are there any sites you can recommend that give me info on off season travelling, as we want to continue our adventures until the weather and the roads shut us down. For now, we're interested in Ontario and routes from Ontario to Halifax, NS

Another reason for this question is that we plan on moving to BC next year, probably in the fall. We'll need some full service sites along the way.

Thanks in advance. We are SO loving this new time in our lives!

One small oddity. I woke this morning and wasn't quite sure whether I was in the RV or the house. This happen to anyone else, after a week or so of camping?

Roll On

I woke this morning and wasn't quite sure whether I was in the RV or the house. This happen to anyone else, after a week or so of camping?

When we're on the road, I sometimes have to think a minute in the morning to figure out what city I'm in :)

Not having a house, I always know I'm in the RV.

Sunset Resort in Batchawanna Bay Ontario stays open all year long. Not sure whether you can get water at your campsite in the cold winter months though.

Woody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom