TV Tires tried searching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonnyw

Ok, here's my first post, other than my lurking introduction. I don't have a TT yet, we have been looking for some time now. We have found 2 that we really like, and could be pushing the weight limits (probably by 300lbs if we go by gross weight). It's time to put tires on my future TV, and that's where I need help. I have a 2005 GMC Sierra Z71 that I bought new. I have 80,000 miles on the original Bridgestone Dueler A/T's. Now they have some wear, mostly cupping from not rotating, but I drive 70 miles a day to work and back (I guess that is why I got 80,000 miles on them...highway miles?) But my question is, should I go back with these tires, or look for something else? I seen somewhere that you need load range D or C. With these tires I have looked at the Bridgestone site and don't fine a load limit, other than a UTOG 500 A B and I guess that is a universal load limit. If my truck came with a tow package, could I assume that the same tires would be fine for towing a TT with the weights listed in the owner manual? Thanks for you help, and I hate for my first post to be about weights.

Back
Top Bottom