RV Service in South Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovemyrv

Looking for happy campers (pun intended) who can recommend their RV Service locations.
Need my Onan repaired, and my Nordic Ref. repaired.
Plus oil change etc.
Suggestions?
I live in Miami.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for that link, sadly, not many of them south of Tampa.
I do appreciate the link.

lovemyrv:

Check out North Trail RV in Ft. Myers. A little closer to Miami than Tampa and the service is WORTH the trip for you.  Steve

Thanks!
They had opened a store here in Ft. Lauderdale, but I am not sure it is still open, and if so, is the Service Center open...
I may just drive over to to Fort Myers tomorrow and make it a ncie weekend trip.
Thanks

North Trail in Fort Myers has a very small service department. They in fact do oil changes out doors. Make sure you call ahead if you decide to go there....

I had several bad experiences with North Trail's service. They broke stuff and made several mistakes, this was on my new coach purchased there and while trying to get the bugs out.

I finally brought it to the Monaco service center in Wildwood, all problems were taken care of, but sadly they are closed as the chapt11 thing with Monaco.

I am learning to do my our repairs/maintanance.

Choose wisely, good luck!

Hi:  there is a K&K camping store on Sterling Road an 441 Phone number 954 962-8558.  I do not know if they do repairs but do carry a lot of parts and have a big back parking area. 

A similar store is located between Miami and Homestead:

K&K Miami

I have visited the store and they seem like affable and knowledgeable folk but I haven't used their repair center (which they do have.)

olly72 said:
Hi:  there is a K&K camping store on Sterling Road an 441 Phone number 954 962-8558.  I do not know if they do repairs but do carry a lot of parts and have a big back parking area. 

Have you tried the Camping World in Ft Meyers, I have used them and was satisfired with their Service.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and have my Newmar serviced at Expert Diesel.  Very happy with their service.  Phone number is 954-583-2400 and ask for Bob Ruiz.  They are located at 4700 Oakes Rd. which is off 441 near 595.  No connection just a happy customer.

I highly recommend Land Yachts in Jupiter. They only work on motorhomes, and they know what they are doing and charge reasonable prices.
561-745-0242.

Back
Top Bottom