Who makes this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

londo13

While surfing the web, I found this intriguing picture. Can anyone identify this motorhome?

Attachments

• RV with Porch.jpg
    RV with Porch.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 309
Thanks for the quick replies. I found them quick on the web with your help. Although, they are out of my league, I still want to see one sometime, Thanks again

I don't "get" the appeal of that feature.  For when you don't feel like breaking out the lawn chairs on the grass?  ::) I guess they sat around in meetings trying to think of some typical stick house feature, that had not yet been optioned onto an RV yet... and there you have it.  ;)

BernieD said:
Pretty close Dave. Its a Country Coach Veranda. A great solution to no problem.

No wonder it didn't look right when I was replying!  I wonder how much additional debt CC incurred in developing that thing.

Looks like a perfectly good place to have put a nice big slide-out to me!

Maybe it is aimed at city folk that don't like to get their shoes dirty? Closer to nature without having to actually touching it??? Security because you didn't have to unlock the MH door to go "outside"????

nope don't really see the point.

I do see that the corner of the "deck" seems to be just at the right height to take an eye out of some kid running out the MH door.

For a handicapped individual this could be a nice feature. For the average RV'er, no use for it. Why limit yourself to what amounts to be an "outside hallway" rather than a more spacious patio area.

It doesn't look like a slide out to me, it looks like it simply folds down from being a side wall...

I know I like hotels with a balcony, and from all outside appearances, that's what this looks like.  It's a great marketing scheme, but as mentioned, kinda redundant...

It is pretty to look at though. ;D

I would love that, not for myself but for my dogs.  They could come and go out the patio doors whenever they want and we wouldn't have to go out and tie them up everytime.  They just love to watch the world go by.

JMHO:  95% of the time it would provide a great view of your neighbors sewer hookup. The "veranda" is somewhat of a misnomer; at 4 1/2' wide "hallway" is probably a beter name.  It would be wonderful though for a handicapped person or anyone who has dificulty navigating stairs.

Tizzo said:
It doesn't look like a slide out to me, it looks like it simply folds down from being a side wall...

I too, think it's a fold out, not a slide out.  It doesn't use up any (much) inside room.

1275gtsport said:
I do see that the corner of the "deck" seems to be just at the right height to take an eye out of some kid running out the MH door.

Not too many folks with little kids can afford to be traveling in that thing.

I've seen folks dream up modifications of their own that were every bit as ridiculous.

I like it, bet it makes the inside of the coach nice and bright with that big door, and I can think of one coach this would be perfect on, "THE SWIMMING MOTOR HOME" , do not remember the Mfg. of it. And as far as the view of your neighbors sewage hose, put a positive spin on it , such as if his hose lets go during his dump, your feet will stay dry. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom