winnebago Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bama

We are looking at a 2007  Tour.  We really like it but would love to hear others opinions, etc. This one is the FD floor-plan.  Is there a better floor-plan that you know of??

Thanks for any help you could give us.

We liked the AD plan which is not available now - there is a floor plan that's close to the AD but I'd have to do some research to discover which one that is.  We like the buffet with all of the storage underneath.

"Better" is in the eye of the beholder and depends on your personal living style and priorities for comfort. Every floor plan represents a trade-off among multiple demands for space, so what you gain in one area is inevitably lost somewhere else. The trick is to find the one that works best for YOU.  Most RVers guess wrong on their first couple if rigs, but eventually zero in on what works best for THEM.

Roamer is right ;) We have a 06 Tour with that floor plan. I like the seperation of the toilet from the shower, I like the tv in the front corner(we have a fireplace under ours). I have that we have the D with chairs though. let me explain, we usually have at least 5 of us at a time. my dad usually lay's on the couch, that leaves little room for other guest to set up front(dad is sick) If it only 2people, or no one laying on the couch LOVE IT.. with the dinette and chairs it has 3 long(floor to ceiling) windows on that side and let's alot of light in.

If I were to do it again with dad being sick, would get one with 2 couch's and a Pizza hut booth. kevin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom