Anybody been to Cullasaja River RV Park, Franklin NC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

webervn

We are planning a quick trip over to Franklin NC in a couple of weeks and wonder if anybody has a comment about the Cullasaja River RV park?  The pictures on their web site look nice and the price sure is right and I welcome the feedback. 
Also wondered if the park is open and easy to navagate, we have a 30' TT.  I know some of the campgrounds in the Franklin area are very tight and I want to avoid getting a res. with one of those.  In years past we have gone to "The Great Outdoors" park which has easy access but has gravel instead of pads and is $$$.
Thanks!

Barry said:
Did you stay at this park? If so how was it?

We found it to be a nice little park.  It has a lot of shade and a fast rushing stream with campsites along side.  Our site backed up to the stream so we were able to let the kids drown a worm or two.  ;D.  Bath house was clean and septic is on every site.  A bargain for $25 a night with no extra costs for more than two people. This park is 5 Miles from downtown Franklin and IS more a park than a campground with at least 50% permant sites.  The folks are all friendly and we'll be back on our next trip.

Back
Top Bottom