WIT News series on DTV Converters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
I understand that the WIT Newsletter for Winnebago-Itasca owners had a series of  excellent tips on digital converter installation sometime back in 2008. If anybody has these and they are not copyrighted, perhaps they could be uploaded here?  Or if they are available online somewhere, supply a link to them?

Yep, there are LOTS of good service tips there on the Winnebago web site available for download.  I have read most, and download many of them for future reference!

Given that the digital converter thing is a popular topic and destined to remain so for much of this year, I figure a link in a more general "resource" list would be appropriate.  Maybe there are other things in the WIT resources that ought to be made more accessible to the general population?

Thanks for that link, John. There's a lot of good info there, Winnebago owner or not.

Wendy
Cortez CO
2004 Winnebago Sightseer

Wendy,

FWIW most of John's links are duplicated in our Resources menu, under Winnebago resources.

Thanks Tom. Even though we have a Winnebago, I seldom look at the Winnebago section of Resources. Guess I still don't think of myself as a Winnebago owner even after 4.5 years. I'll need to look there more often !

Wendy

RV Roamer said:
I figure that most people would see"Winnebago" and skip over it unless they owned that brand.

And many of us who own the brand also skip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom