Chassis battery discharging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wackymac

A friend has a 2005 Voyage model WFF33V.  The chassis battery runs down after a couple of weeks.  We've checked to make sure everything is shut off.  There is a 38 milliamp drain on the battery.  Should this run down the battery in two weeks?  The battery tested OK.

You just flat wouldn't believe how fast our Chassis batteries go dead....mine is the same way.  You have to have a trickle charger on it all time.  Lots of us have installed a very easy solution, and it's call the Trik-L-Charge where it "steals" some charging from the House battery charger (your converter supplies this), and keeps your Chassis battery charged.  I highly recommend this device.  :D

Thanks, all, for responding.  We ordered a Trik-L-Start and will install it when it arrives.

I am the resident expert on Trik-L-Starts now........... :eek:

We picked up the ole MH out of storage today and the batteries were all right up there... Trik-L-Start sure has made life easier.... we're headed out Thursday going to Destin for a month then working our way up the easy coast to Nova Scotia and then back down. Hope to be back here in Florida October 12th.

Back
Top Bottom