insurance coverage for full timers, whos the best choice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KANDJCITATION

hello

just bought a 2004 nu wa champange and would like to have proper insurance coverage, were not living in it yet but plan to, any suggestions?

thanks in advance

As has been stated in this forum many times, there is probably no single best choice.  There are a number of factors which must be taken into account  such as location, useage and personal preference.,  However there are two important factors which must be taken into account,when you are considering fulltiming.
1. Personal property.  I assume your nu WA is a TT.  Many people will cover their Ty under there auto policy. This covers the trailer for comp , Collision and Liability (while attached to the TV).  Coverage for personal property would be extended form your stick homeowners policy with a SEPERATE DEDUCTIBLE.  Full timers have no such extention.

2. Liability. The trailer is covered for liability while attached to the TV, there is no coverage when "the trailer is used as a residence". Also there is no coverage for personal liability for personal liability away from the residence. 

The so called " Full timers policy add personal property and personal liability coverage for a fee.  There are also other Minor benefits to be considered
Personsonally I sold and reccommended Progressive, but here are a number of good choices on the market. 

I would suggest a sit down with a trusted Independent agent.

Tony

Take a gander at a similar post made just recently;  http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=21786.0;topicseen 

KANDJCITATION,

Your question has already been answered twice - click here. Please refrain from posting the same question multiple times.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom