Liz Pearce update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron from Big D

Moderator Emeritus
All:

Talked to Jack again today.  Liz sat up today, but is spending most of the time sleeping.  She is still heavily medicated.  I talked with her this evening for just a minute.  She really didn't want to talk.  I'll call again tomorrow.  Jack went back to the apartment to rest.  You can tell it is wearing him down.

You can send cards or flowers to her at:  Elizabeth Pearce
                                                              Room 973, Dunn Tower
                                                              Methodist Hospital
                                                              6565 Fannin
                                                              Houston, TX 77030

Her direct phone number is 713-790-6739

Keep it brief.

I've been off line for two days, but I have called and talked with Liz and Jack everyday.

I talked with her after lunch today.  She is really sounding great now.  They have her up and doing some walking.  She said she had a bad episode this morning though from Vicodin.  She said she saw spiders on the ceiling, etc..  She is off of it and after a good nap, she was feeling very good.

By the way, August 29th is her birthday, so drop her a note and give her a "Happy Birthday" wish.  She will appreciate it.

Shirley and I are in Springfield, IL for the nite and moving towards home.  Sure is hotter here than it was in northern Michigan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom