1988 28ft Elandan Specs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fred G.

Hi, does anybody knows where can I find Specs info on a Winnebago 28ft? or 30Ft? Elandan?
I have searched the net and I cannot seem to find any other than the owners manual catalog number from the Winnebago website and a PDF with floor plans.
I curious to know what tranny, engine, differential, tire size and capacities are.
Thank you in advance for your replies. :)

Hi Fred G.  Back in the era when a lot of class A motorhome were built on Chev Chassis, GM published at least 2 Issues of The Motorhome Chassis Guide, (orange version, and later green version).  They were pretty hefty books, and covered everything.  I'm sure they are well out of print now and most likely not available from GM.  Maybe someone on this forum has one they no longer use.  I don't know if it's the kind of book you might find in a library, but you could try.

John Canfield said:
Fred - prior year model information link is in the resources sticky at the top of this forum.
I know, I saw it and I thank you for mentioning it, but all I can get is floorplans, paint codes, owners manual number and parts names (no numbers).
Thanks for your replies!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom