WorkHorse Chassis Wiring Diagram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
W

Weewun

Does anyone know of a source for the Wiring Diagram for 2004, 33' Adventurer?  I have been unsuccessful trying to obtain them thru Winnebago or WorkHorse.  I have surfed the WEB with no luck.

I need to trace a specific wire and having no luck.  I will appreciate your help.

Look under chassis resources here...

I think "here" means the Winnebago section of the RESOURCES link at the top of the page. If you chase through there, you will eventually find a link to the Wiring Diagrams on the Winnebago site

I appreciate your prompt response.  The wiring diagrams offered by Winnebago do not cover the engine wiring.  I assume that is provided by WorkHorse but I can find no Wiring Diagrams on the areas of their Site that I have access to. 

Did find and print their Chassis Manual so the trip wasn't wasted.

The wiring diagram that I am looking for is how and where the wiring is for such items as the temperature sensor, fuel sensor, ete. connect to to the Dash Instruments and the OBD II connector.  I hope I have made myself clear, if not keep asking me questions.

Again, thks for your input and keep it coming.   

weewun said:
I appreciate your prompt response.  The wiring diagrams offered by Winnebago do not cover the engine wiring.  I assume that is provided by WorkHorse but I can find no Wiring Diagrams on the areas of their Site that I have access to. 

Yup - Winnie wiring is for the house only.  With our Freightliner chassis, we have access to Freightliner's restricted web site for wiring diagrams but you must register and access the web site every xx days or the login becomes inop.  Apparently Workhorse does not offer the same consideration - I guess they don't want owners messing with the chassis wiring (protect their dealer network, maybe?)

Weewun,
I have just uploaded a copy of the W22 Chassis Wiring Diagram to my website.  You can download this 2 meg PDF by going to the "Attachments" section towards the bottom of the website.  The link to my website is the little round world icon on the left of this reply under the Duner avitar.

Of course, anyone else that might want to add this file to their W22 reference info should download it too.

I have the complete set of Workhorse Services Manuals on CD.  It must be over 10,000 printed pages.  I think WH sells the cd on their website for $100 or $150. :eek:  I was lucky enough to have a friend on the iRV2 forum that didn't need his CD anymore and shipped it across the country to me no charge.  I have had no need to use the electrical drawings yet so I don't know how easy/hard they are to use.

Anyway good luck,
Bill

Bill, thks a lot, have downloaded the file and printed it.  Am going up to Richmond to help my Brother-inLaw with his temperature gauge.  You were talking with him on a different thread.

Duner said:
Weewun,
I have just uploaded a copy of the W22 Chassis Wiring Diagram to my website.  ...........

Thank you. it is streaming to my HD as I type (Actually I think it's there)

i'd not mind downloading the full cd if that's possible, or an image of it.

However I suspect copyright might apply to the full disc

John From Detroit said:
Thank you. it is streaming to my HD as I type (Actually I think it's there)

i'd not mind downloading the full cd if that's possible, or an image of it.

However I suspect copyright might apply to the full disc
Sorry, can't upload the cd, it's about 560 MB.  The main book is ONE pdf file that is 467 MB.

Back
Top Bottom