G'day from Australia.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bankabankastation

Hello all,
Myself and my girlfriend run a small campgrounds in the Northern Territory of Australia called Banka Banka Station.  As RVing becomes more and more popular over here we thought we would join these forums to keep up with what is going on in the RV world so we can relate to our guests and pass on any info which may be of interest to them.

If any of you ever make it over to OZ, drop in and see us.

Safe Travels

G'Day Mate!

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy yourself here nearly as much as I enjoyed myself while in OZ several years ago (Melbourne area). 

May I also suggest a couple other forums you might be interested in as well (although not nearly as friendly and knowledgeable as this one, of course!).  Look at www.trailerlife.com, www.irv2, and www.rvparkreviews.com for starters.  There are others, but these should keep you busy.  I have to admit to being partial to this forum as I've found the denizens to be friendly and helpful at every turn.

Regards,

Denny

G"Day Mate,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.

We lived in Australia for awhile and really liked it there.  Wasn't into RVing yet so did the planes,trains, and buses.

G'day mate!

We too have been Down Under about eight times.  Always on business, but it's surprising how much we have seen of both Australia and New Zealand.  All the major cities in Oz, climbed Ayres Rock twice, and have been to Darwin and Kakadu.  Never in an RV, however.  Anyway, welcome to our RV Forum

ArdraF

G'day folks, nice to see you drop by here. From down here in Adelaide we hardly see an RV go past and when they do they seem to attract attention. I guess that up that way the traffic in RV's would be a very different situation.

Maybe you could share some pictures and story about your park and the different folks that spend time with you.

hello again,
thanks for your kind words. Glad to see a few of you have already enjoyed time over here in Australia, have any of you ever spent any time in Tennant Creek? If so what did you think?

We are trying to help improve the tourists experience there and are looking for constructive criticism.

We do run our own webblog Ian but I will refrain from advertising it on here as it is not hard to find.

safe travels

Back
Top Bottom