exterior window molding gone with the wind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dar

Lost a window molding driving up to New York last weekend (Rt 90 is a killer on a windy day) and can't find it specially in the Winnebago parts catalog for 07 Adventurer.  The window is located above the drivers door and it is ...or was the bottom molding on the window. Could someone please tell me how to isolate it in the catalog and a suggestion on where to order it from.  Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• WinWinMolding.jpg
    WinWinMolding.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 71
Give Lichtsinn RV parts department a call tomorrow.  They are the Winnie dealer near the factory and they have a first-rate parts department.  (Not to mention a great place to buy a new Winnebago Industries RV!)

If this is an Atwood window, you can order directly from them.  They recently moved their RV parts operation (that's a good thing).

The new contact for all Windows after 4/15/09:
Sue:  574-264-3131  ext.136 in Elkhart

Keep in mind that the Winnebago part number bears no resemblance to the Atwood number.  I had to describe the window seal I ordered and they sent the wrong one.  This was before the change they made in April.  I think you will find Sue is better informed on the RV parts.

Thank you both for the input. I called Sue at Atwood the very next morning and she was a wonderful help. I explained the situation and emailed her the picture that I posted here. She said that she would send it out the following week and we actually received in a couple of days. We received about 10' of it and the window is only maybe 2-3' so I believe we are covered.

Back
Top Bottom