Where to buy 1988 style chevy chassis rear fender flair things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Couzin Eddie

Well I blew a rear tire and thing blew off with it and broke into 4 pieces before being ran over by like 3 semis, so anyway I need a new one.  They still make new or where can I get a used one. 

There is a picture what it looked like in my sig.  Or I can get a better shot if it helps.

I couldn't get your pic to come up. I do have a couple of fender flares for sale on Ebay. Search for fender flares and you should find them. I don't know if they are what you are looking for, since I couldn't see your photo.

checked ebay really didn't see much of anything for RV fender flairs, I will have to contact winnie maybe they can still get me a vendor that makes them.  I looked online lots of universal ones out there that are spendy but if I am going to spend that much I want it to match.  Now I wish I would of risked going back on the interestate to see if I could find it or the parts of it more than likely.  :(

Found one at winnebago parts out of IA, they are really easy to deal with and had anything I needed for my coach.  I was happy with the service. To bad the part was 135$, but live and learn got to change them tires out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom