Hi all. New(ish) 07 Chalet 29B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChuckD

Eagle River AK to Farmington NM in Dec 09
Just want to say hi.
We just bought a Winnebago 07 Chalet 29B from a dealer in AK.
The coach looks super clean with brand new tires all around.
Wondering who else has one and anything I should be on the lookout for.
We have the dealer 1 year 3000 mile warranty and bought another extended service since we are new to rv'ing and know absolutely nothing concerning repairs of these things. We're willing learners as we go along but for now it'll let us sleep better at night.
We are excited!!!
ChuckD

Hi Chuck!

Congratulations!!  You will have a blast RVing - we really look forward to getting on the road after being in the stick house for a few months.

I'll bet I saw your Chalet parked at Winnebago Rally Grounds - there were about 150 Chalets staged there ready for the drivers to take them to Alaska.  It was a very interesting thing to see so many similar units all parked in the same area.  We had breakfast at The Lodge a table over from the apparently the owner(s) of whatever rental firm the Chalets were destined.

Please do a lot of reading/research here on the forum, look around, have fun, and let us know if you have questions.

Welcome aboard Chuck!  You are about to have the time of your life.

You have found your way to what will likely be one of your most trusted assets, with regards to motorhoming.  This forum is made up of members like yourself who enjoy motorhoming.  Among our members resides a great depth of mothorhome knowledge and experience.  You need only post a question or ask for help and you will soon have your answers.  And as you spend time here you will make many new friends.  This is a great buch of people.

Don't overlook our library.  There is good information to be found there.

As you travel and become familure with motorhoming we hope that you will share the knowledge that you pick up.  Don't be a lurker ....... join any discussions that interest you and start some of your own if you like.

We are pleased to have you join us Chuck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom