Help removing TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ztimbo

Im trying to remove the old tube TV from a 98 Winnebago Chieftan.  I have looked at other threads on this but havent found a cabinet like mine.  I have hard plastic instead of wood around the cabinet and have taken the bolts off from the adjacent VCR cabinet.  I dont have the typical slide out tray that others seem to have.  I cant get to the back without a sledge hammer, so Im not sure where else the TV is bolted in.
Large bolt on VCR side and large bolt on driver side removed with no problem, but it is still secured tightyl in at least one more spot. 

I hope to get an LCD with arm in there without paying a zillion dollars for labor.

Anyone else have this hard plastic cabinet? 

ztimbo said:
Im trying to remove the old tube TV from a 98 Winnebago Chieftan.  I have looked at other threads on this but havent found a cabinet like mine.  I have hard plastic instead of wood around the cabinet and have taken the bolts off from the adjacent VCR cabinet.  I dont have the typical slide out tray that others seem to have.  I cant get to the back without a sledge hammer, so Im not sure where else the TV is bolted in.
Large bolt on VCR side and large bolt on driver side removed with no problem, but it is still secured tightyl in at least one more spot. 

I hope to get an LCD with arm in there without paying a zillion dollars for labor.

Anyone else have this hard plastic cabinet? 

Did you get it out yet? 

Back
Top Bottom