EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Yellowstone Workamping  (Read 14141 times)

wciim

• ---
Re: Yellowstone Workamping
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »
We have just accepted a couple of positions at Yellowstone.  WOW!  It's our first workamping jobs.  We will be working at the Tower gift shop/snack, from 6/3 until 9/26.   I am sooooo looking forward to it.    My question is.... we currently are in Florida (FEB).  We need to be in Bosman 6/3.  Should we try to be there a couple of days early or not?  Since we have not been west, what is the best route to take to get there?  Did you do the meal deal?  If so, what is the food like?  What would you do the same and different?
Thanks for any advise!

PancakeBill

• ---
  • Bill & Jolene/USA 97 Southwind 35P
    • WorKamping in Yellowstone
Re: Yellowstone Workamping
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »
OK, my reply disappeared as I was wrting a perfect reply.  Short version now.  Getting west in June, You probablly want to eventually get up to Rt 90 and go in the north entrrance.  Have your offer of employment with you to go in the gate, you will get vehicle pass later. 

Meal plan, we made our own food, it is like college cafeteria. 

Food shopping, you are just about 20 miles to Gardiner, about 70 or so to Bozeman.  We installed a chest freezer for meat.

We are also leaving from FL, heading north to Nashville, then St Louis and west on 70.  We will be going in west entrance (West Yellowstone)
Bill & Jolene W & Koda

Old Faithful, Yellowstone Association Bookstore
1997 Southwind 35P
Toads: 1997 Honda Accord & 1986 Westfalia
FMCA F-401354
1995 OMI Dobro F-60
WA1RI

Hosted by Over The Network