RV FORUM HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP RALLY II May 1, 2010 ? May 13, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
After a unanimous consensus that the 2009 Hop, Skip, and Jump Rally was so much fun that we wanted to do it again we have made reservations for the RV Forum 2010 Rally at the following RV Parks near Zion, Bryce Canyon, and Capitol Reef National Parks. Ken and Sheila Kuch (Capitol Reef) and Jeff and Sue Cousins  (Zion and Bryce Canyon) will be coordinating  HSJ II.

We hope you can join us as we find more off-road trips to try, hiking trails to enjoy, and the fun and camaraderie we enjoy together. One of the convenient parts of this type rally is that you can join or leave as your schedule dictates at each of the stops.

We have group reservations for 15 rigs arranged at the following RV Parks for the dates shown. Please mention that you are with the RV Forum

Zion National Park: Arrive 5/1/2010 Depart 5/5/2010 (Four nights)

ZION RIVER RESORT RV PARK-CAMPGROUND
730 EAST HWY 9, P.O.BOX 790219
VIRGIN, UT 84779

Rates: 2009 rates $50.00 plus tax less a 15% group discount

Cancellations: 7 Days without charge for individuals

Phone: 888-822-8594

Check out their website  Here.

Bryce Canyon National Park :  Arrive 5/5/2010 Depart 5/9/2010 (Four Nights)

RUBY?S INN RV PARK AND CAMPGROUND
1280 SOUTH STATE HIGHWAY 63
BRYCE CANYON, UT 84764

Rates: 2009 rate $39.00 plus tax less a 10% group discount

Cancellations: 48 hours without charge

Phone: 866-866-6616

Check out their website Here.

Capitol Reef National Park: Arrive 5/9/2010 Depart 5/13/2010 (Four nights)

THOUSAND LAKES RV PARK
PO  BOX 750070
1110  WEST HIGHWAY 24
TORREY, UT  84775

Rates: 2009 Rates $24.00 plus tax less a 10% group discount

Cancellations: 24 hours without charge for individuals

Phone: 800-355-8995

Check out their website Here

See you next Spring!

Re: Torrey

Please note that the reserved sites are under Sheila's name. They should also recognize the RV Forum, but they wanted an individual name to hold the sites.

ken

Jeff, I will give you the opportunity to twist my arm at Quartzsite.  We will be out west somewhere at that time, but I haven't thought past Yuma, where we are booked until mid March/

fredethomas said:
DAISY AND I cannot go on The Hop-Skip-Jump rally.  I must stay at a lower altitude.
FRED THOMAS

Fred:

You stay down low!!! :D

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Jeff, I will give you the opportunity to twist my arm at Quartzsite.  We will be out west somewhere at that time, but I haven't thought past Yuma, where we are booked until mid March/

Ed:

You're on!

fredethomas said:
DAISY AND I cannot go on The Hop-Skip-Jump rally.  I must stay at a lower altitude.
FRED THOMAS

Fred,

We may have to find something to do down low if we are still in the area that late in the spring.  Dr says no staying above about 7000' for me also.  I think Pat has us scheduled into OR about that time though.  :'(

If we have a Death Valley Rally, you could join us there - can't get much lower in elevation than that  :D

Wendy

Wendy said:
If we have a Death Valley Rally, you could join us there - can't get much lower in elevation than that  :D

Wendy

Depends on scheduling.  When is DV and then we can see as we have to spend time in CA with my son and friends this winter.  I may also see some Drs there for second opinions on some things.

We are a possibility.  Will be heading to Yellowstone at that time, stopping in Tucson to see our son, then a repeat of last year.  However this year we would take he extra time for the skip and the jump.  Capitol Reef puts us up a little further on 15 towards Ogden. 

YeeHaw!

Greeting Jeff, my name is Bob,and I have make reservation for your rally.I requested space adjacent to the group as I'm a low seniority member and didn't want to take someone's spot.
We are new to rv-ing (Teton 5th wheel) and looking forward to the great outdoors and meeting the group. 

Regards Bob

Bob S. said:
Greeting Jeff, my name is Bob,and I have make reservation for your rally.I requested space adjacent to the group as I'm a low seniority member and didn't want to take someone's spot.

Welcome Bob to the group,

We assure you we have no reserved "spots".  RV parks try to accomodate our group being in the same area but we all have specific needs when parking RV.  Some like NO TREES, some like shade , some need a football field to get parked. We love new people in the group so we get some new stories. These are 3 of Utah's finest areas and  you will  enjoy it  we are sure. 

Betty

Bob:

Betty pretty much covered it. Half the group doesn't know where they will park and the other half doesn't care. (I'm one that doesn't know yet and my name is on the reservations at two of the parks);D ;D

We look forward to meeting you next spring.

Jeff,

The FitzGeralds have made their reservations for all three parts of Hop, Skip, and Jump.  We will be parked with the group at each place.

ArdraF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom